Aloha Hospitality International Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aloha Hospitality International's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.7M per year.
- Aloha Hospitality International's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Aloha Hospitality International has 58 Employees.
- Aloha Hospitality International grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Aloha Hospitality International currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Aloha Hospitality International?
From consulting services to culinary innovation, for more than 35 years Aloha Hospitality has served up both a passion for food and the commitment to excellence that CEO and Owner Bob Baumhower learned in his playing days with the Alabama Crimson Tide and Miami Dolphins. Aloha Hospitality is known for its classic to cutting-edge dishes with a commitment to high quality, locally-sourced ingredients and, above all, a Legendary guest experience. Aloha Hospitality is the parent company of Baumhowerâ€™s Victory Grille, Dauphinâ€™s, Las Floriditas, and Wingfingers. It is our mission to create a winning and successful company through legendary guest experiences delivered by our legendary hospitality teams.keywords:N/A