Allstate Sales Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Allstate Sales Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $69.6M per year.
- Allstate Sales Group's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- Allstate Sales Group has 214 Employees.
- Allstate Sales Group grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Allstate Sales Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Allstate Sales Group?
ASG plans, designs and builds the pathways that telecom service providers require to hook up new customers for voice and data services, bringing the next generation of voice, video, and Internet. We are a one-stop shop, capable of taking a copper- or fiber-networking project from inception (a customer's request for new service) to the point at which cables can be run directly to a home or a business. Allstate Sales Group was founded in 2008 by Anthony Tepedino. Dedicated to quality service, adaptability and professionalism, Allstate Sales Group is a turnkey solution for outside plant services in the telecommunications industry and offers services such as Right of Way, Engineering, and Construction on copper and fiber networks. With a headquarters stationed in Matawan, New Jersey, ASG also maintains offices in New York, Pittsburgh and Florida. Allstate Sales Group is a dynamic company, providing reliability, and high caliber work, to the telecommunications industry.keywords:N/A