Allstate Identity Protection Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Allstate Identity Protection's estimated annual revenue is currently $41.2M per year.
- Allstate Identity Protection's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Allstate Identity Protection has 284 Employees.
- Allstate Identity Protection grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Allstate Identity Protection currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Allstate Identity Protection?
At Allstate Identity Protection (formerly InfoArmor), we empower consumers to safely embrace technology, knowing their personal information is in good hands. We offer the most advanced identity and privacy protection available through our trusted partnerships ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾝ and as a leader in the employee benefits space for 13 years, more than 30% of the Fortune 500 depend on us. Now, with the launch of our new channel partnerships and the introduction of our privacy tool, Allstate Digital Footprint, weￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢre empowering more people to live their best lives online. Backed by a trusted name in protection, with the passion and agility of a startup, weￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢre committed to delivering peace of mind when people need it most.keywords:N/A