AlloVir Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- AlloVir's estimated annual revenue is currently $11M per year.
- AlloVir's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- AlloVir has 71 Employees.
- AlloVir grew their employee count by 145% last year.
- AlloVir currently has 15 job openings.
What Is AlloVir?
AlloVir, formerly ViraCyte, was founded in 2013 and is the leader in the development of novel cell therapies with a focus on restoring natural immunity against life-threatening virus-associated diseases in patients with severely weakened immune systems. The companyￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs technology platforms deliver commercially scalable solutions by leveraging off-the-shelf, allogeneic, multi-virus specific T-cells targeting devastating viral pathogens for immunocompromised patients under viral attack. AlloVirￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs technology and manufacturing process enables the potential for the treatment and/or prevention of up to six devastating viruses with each single allogeneic cell therapy. The company is advancing multiple mid- and late-stage clinical trials across its product portfolio.keywords:N/A