Allford Hall Monaghan Morris Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Allford Hall Monaghan Morris's estimated annual revenue is currently $150.5M per year.
- Allford Hall Monaghan Morris's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- Allford Hall Monaghan Morris has 466 Employees.
- Allford Hall Monaghan Morris grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Allford Hall Monaghan Morris currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Allford Hall Monaghan Morris?
At Allford Hall Monaghan Morris we make buildings that are satisfying to use and beautiful to look at; an architecture that is defined by the experience of users who should be able to understand and use each building with ease and enjoyment. We design very different buildings, for very different people to use in very different ways and, since our early days in the late 1980s, we have grown from four to over one hundred people and our budgets from a few thousand to tens of millions of pounds. The year 2008 was a particularly important year for the practice; Westminster Academy won over 15 design awards including the RIBA London Building of the Year and was short-listed for the Stirling Prize; Adelaide Wharf housing scheme won CABE's Building for Life Award and a Housing Design Award; Barking Learning Centre was awarded the BCIA Local Authority Award; and AHMM was named Building Design's Architect of the Year The Richard Feilden Award. We are part of a team where each member has a vital role, but most importantly we enjoy working with anybody who shares our belief that architecture can make a positive, inspirational but never overbearing contribution to the world around us.keywords:N/A