Allena Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Allena Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $6M per year.
- Allena Pharmaceuticals received $53.0M in venture funding in December 2015.
- Allena Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $111,944
- Allena Pharmaceuticals's total funding is $93M.
- Allena Pharmaceuticals has 54 Employees.
- Allena Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Allena Pharmaceuticals currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Allena Pharmaceuticals?
Allena Pharmaceuticals is dedicated to developing and commercializing first-in-class, oral enzyme therapeutics to treat patients with rare and severe metabolic disorders that affect the kidney. The company is focused on metabolic disorders that result in excess accumulation of certain metabolites, such as oxalate and urate, that can cause kidney stones, damage the kidney, and potentially lead to chronic kidney disease, or CKD, and end-stage renal disease. Allena's proprietary technological approach enables the design, formulation and delivery of non-absorbed and stable enzymes orally and in sufficient doses for activity in the GI tract. This approach utilizes the GI tract to degrade metabolites, such as oxalate and urate, reducing plasma and urine levels, and in turn, reducing their disease burden on the kidney over time.keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Healthcare,Mobile,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power