Alector Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Alector's estimated annual revenue is currently $2.2M per year.
- Alector received $133.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Alector's estimated revenue per employee is $11,749
- Alector's total funding is $407.5M.
- Alector has 183 Employees.
- Alector grew their employee count by 41% last year.
- Alector currently has 18 job openings.
What Is Alector?
We are ambitious. We are curious. We are pioneers. At Alector we are forging a new path for overcoming the tremendous burden caused by neurodegenerative diseases and cancer. Our approach centers on mining the human genome to identify mutations in immune system genes that increase the risk for these disorders. From there, we are innovating new drugs that counteract the damage these mutations cause. Alector is a privately-owned biotechnology based in South San Francisco, CA. We were founded in 2013 by thought leaders in biotechnology, neuroscience, and antibody drug discovery.keywords:Biotechnology,Finance,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals