Alchemy Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Alchemy's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.3M per year.
- Alchemy's estimated revenue per employee is $139,000
- Alchemy's total funding is $2M.
- Alchemy's current valuation is $10.2B. (February 2022}
- Alchemy has 110 Employees.
- Alchemy grew their employee count by 120% last year.
What Is Alchemy?
Alchemy is a developer platform that empowers companies to build scalable and reliable decentralized applications without the hassle of managing blockchain infrastructure in-house. It is currently faster, more reliable, and more scalable than any other existing solution, and is incredibly easy to integrate! Many top projects in the space, including Augur, Cryptokitties, Kyber, Radar Relay, OpenSea, etc rely on Alchemy to support their core infrastructure needs. The team consists of top engineers (from Stanford, MIT, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and many more startups) with decades of industry experience in big data and scalable infrastructure and is backed by A-list investors (Charles Schwab, Coinbase, founders of LinkedIn and Paypal, Chairman of Google, etc) We're currently hiring backend engineers, account managers, and sales persons! If this sounds interesting, say hi!keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|