Akumina Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Akumina's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.3M per year.
- Akumina received $7.5M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Akumina's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Akumina's total funding is $12.4M.
- Akumina's pricing is $120 per year.
- Akumina has 57 Employees.
- Akumina grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Akumina currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Akumina?
Akumina, the world's leading digital workplace software platform, empowers enterprises to easily build and deploy personalized digital experiences to any audience. This allows organizations to focus on driving quantifiable increases in employee engagement, productivity, and collaboration while ensuring they get more out of their investment in Office 365, Azure, and non-Microsoft enterprise cloud applications. Akumina's customers include Whole Foods Market, The Boston Red Sox, GlaxoSmithKline, iRobot, The World Trade Center and the United States Federal Government, to name a few. To learn more about Akumina please visit our website at www.akumina.com.keywords:Data Storage,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Security,Storage, saas