Aktana Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aktana's estimated annual revenue is currently $49.6M per year.
- Aktana received $17.5M in venture funding in June 2016.
- Aktana's estimated revenue per employee is $133,306
- Aktana's total funding is $46.1M.
- Aktana has 372 Employees.
- Aktana grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Aktana currently has 38 job openings.
What Is Aktana?
Aktana is the pioneer in decision support for global life sciences sales and marketing teams. The company's data-fueled suggestions and insights are delivered within a sales professional's existing CRM workflow, serving as a critical ally in data leverage and better decision-making. Aktana serves the entire organization by helping to coordinate multichannel marketing initiatives and facilitate learning about which program elements are most successful for which customers. Nearly half of the world's top 20 pharmaceutical companies rely on Aktana to drive more insightful marketing and sales programs. Aktana is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Philadelphia, London, Tokyo, Osaka, and Shanghai.keywords:Analytics,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics, saas