Akiba Academy of Dallas Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Akiba Academy of Dallas's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.6M per year.
- Akiba Academy of Dallas's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Akiba Academy of Dallas has 48 Employees.
- Akiba Academy of Dallas grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- Akiba Academy of Dallas currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Akiba Academy of Dallas?
Akiba Academy provides a superior general and Judaic education to children in preschool through eighth grade. As a Modern Orthodox school, Akiba Academy develops ethical and responsible members of the Jewish people and American society, knowledgeable about and committed to their Jewish heritage and the State of Israel. At Akiba, academic excellence is built upon high expectations based on individual student profiles, a meaningfully integrated curriculum, a culture of collaboration, and a commitment to community outreach. Guiding the actions of our faculty, staff, students and parents is rooted in promoting integrity, caring, responsibility and respect. Together, these factors ensure Akiba graduates are today's accomplished, innovative thinkers and tomorrow's compassionate problem-solvers and leaders.keywords:N/A