Aki Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aki Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.3M per year.
- Aki Technologies received $3.8M in venture funding in September 2016.
- Aki Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- Aki Technologies's total funding is $3.8M.
- Aki Technologies has 133 Employees.
- Aki Technologies grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Aki Technologies currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Aki Technologies?
Aki Technologies revolutionizes how marketers engage mobile consumers. Through Katana, an industry-leading, AI-powered moment marketing science platform, Aki offers unparalleled audience intelligence, interpreting every mobile data signalincluding Aki's proprietary audience datato predict when and how a consumer is most likely to respond to a marketing message. Leading brands, including Amazon, Johnson & Johnson, Target, Toyota and Taco Bell, use Aki Katana's insights, mobile ad targeting and optimization to dramatically improve impact on awareness, engagement and in-store traffic. To learn more about Aki Technologies, visit www.a.ki.keywords:Advertising,Analytics,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Mobile