Airspan Networks Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Airspan Networks's estimated annual revenue is currently $338.3M per year.
- Airspan Networks's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- Airspan Networks's total funding is $245.8M.
- Airspan Networks has 1041 Employees.
- Airspan Networks currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Airspan Networks?
Airspan Networks provides wireless DSL systems and solutions to both licensed and unlicensed operators around the world in frequency bands between 900 MHz to 4 GHz, including both PCS and 3.5GHz. The company has deployments with more than 102 operators in more than 57 countries. Airspan's systems are based on radio technology that delivers excellent area coverage, high security and resistance to fading. Airspan's systems can be deployed rapidly and cost effectively, providing an attractive alternative to traditional wired communications networks. Airspan also offers radio planning, network installation, integration, training and support services to facilitate the deployment and operation of its systems. Airspan's main operations are based in Uxbridge, United Kingdom with a WipLL product research and development facility in Lod, Israel, employing approximately 60 people.keywords:Web Hosting