Airspace Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Airspace Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $65.6M per year.
- Airspace Technologies received $20.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Airspace Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $305,000
- Airspace Technologies's total funding is $28M.
- Airspace Technologies has 215 Employees.
- Airspace Technologies grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- Airspace Technologies currently has 13 job openings.
What Is Airspace Technologies?
At Airspace Technologies, we've changed how logistics works. Airspace streamlined the transportation process because we understand that for our customers, failure is not an option. By adding technology to an antiquated industry, we provide shippers direct access to trained, compliant drivers allowing a transparent marketplace for real-time, critical shipping. From shipping organs to be transplanted to aircraft parts that can cause delays for thousands across the nation, we focus on time-critical shipments because they matter. Airspace integrates technology, people, and services through an industry-first automated software platform that gives our customers a true end-to-end time-critical shipping solution with full visibility. We created our technology platform to eliminate the transparency issues and challenges that customer's face today, and create the most trusted delivery network the world has ever seen.keywords:N/A