AirTrunk Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- AirTrunk's estimated annual revenue is currently $40M per year.
- AirTrunk's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- AirTrunk's total funding is $1.3B.
- AirTrunk has 123 Employees.
- AirTrunk grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- AirTrunk currently has 3 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is AirTrunk?
Welcome your data home to an AirTrunk data centre. Combining world-leading design and Asia Pacific insight, we've reimagined the data centres of yesterday and build hyperscale facilities that are more cost-efficient, scalable and available.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Private equity-backed data centre start-up AirTrunk is seeking a new investor to help fund capital-heavy projects as it accelerates an ambitious ...
Goldman Sachs, one of the existing shareholders of Singapore-based AirTrunk, is reportedly in the market testing interest in a stake in the ...
The new Singapore development is part of AirTrunk's Asia-Pacific growth strategy and will see the Australian company boast three facilities in ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|