AirPR Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- AirPR's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.4M per year.
- AirPR received $8.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- AirPR's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- AirPR's total funding is $24.4M.
- AirPR has 44 Employees.
- AirPR grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- AirPR currently has 1 job openings.
What Is AirPR?
AirPR is a PRTech company that provides analytics, insights, and measurement solutions for the evolving PR industry. The company currently serves Fortune 500 and fast growing companies seeking to understand the impact of PR on business objectives and increase overall PR performance. AirPR takes a unique approach to solving PR problems through applying "big data" and has garnered media attention from CNBC, TechCrunch, Forbes, Mashable and others.keywords:Advertising,Analytics,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics