AirMap Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- AirMap's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.2M per year.
- AirMap's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- AirMap's total funding is $48.7M.
- AirMap has 86 Employees.
- AirMap grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- AirMap currently has 5 job openings.
What Is AirMap?
AirMap is the world's leading airspace services platform for unmanned aircraft. Developed by experts in technology, aviation, and policy, AirMap's family of APIs and SDKs are used by nearly 80% of the world's drones to exchange dynamic information, creating a safe and efficient environment in low-altitude airspace. AirMap's rapidly expanding network of global partners includes DJI, Aeryon Labs, Intel, Sensefly, Rakuten, and more. Today, AirMap's technology is integrated into millions of drones. AirMap was named one of Inc Magazine's 25 Most Disruptive Companies of 2017. AirMap has offices in Santa Monica, Zurich, and Singapore. To learn more about AirMap's solutions for the drone industry, visit www.airmap.com.keywords:Aerospace, Unmanned Air Systems, Drones, Urban Mobility