AgAmerica Lending Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- AgAmerica Lending's estimated annual revenue is currently $17M per year.
- AgAmerica Lending's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- AgAmerica Lending has 81 Employees.
- AgAmerica Lending grew their employee count by 37% last year.
- AgAmerica Lending currently has 3 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is AgAmerica Lending?
AgAmerica Lending, LLC is the nation's premier land lender based in Central Florida, offering Lines of Credit, land purchase loans, and refinancing. Needing to refinance your ag loan or tired of having to renew your operating line once a year We're here to help.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
AgAmerica Lending News
AgAmerica Lending is one of the largest non-bank agricultural lenders in the United States, focused solely on agricultural real estate financing.
AgAmerica Lending was founded in Lakeland, FL in 2009 as a progressive alternative to traditional agricultural loans. The founders, both ...
The Pros And Cons Of Alternative Lending ... Conterra Asset Management, Farmland Partners, Farmers Business Network, AgAmerica Lending ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|