Aerospace Asset Trading Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aerospace Asset Trading's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.5M per year.
- Aerospace Asset Trading's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Aerospace Asset Trading has 67 Employees.
- Aerospace Asset Trading grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Aerospace Asset Trading currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Aerospace Asset Trading?
Aerospace Asset was established in 2013 by CEO, Steven Polederos as a commercial engine parts trading company. This provided the foundation to the vision that was quickly realized into a complete aircraft and engine acquisition and parts support company. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, Aerospace Asset is present around the globe with a recently opened full scale operation in Shannon, Ireland and a regional sales office in New Delhi, India. We are proud to support, day-in and day-out, the world's airlines, MRO, asset traders, brokers, FBO and leasing companies.keywords:N/A