Aera Technology Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aera Technology's estimated annual revenue is currently $65.5M per year.
- Aera Technology received $50.0M in venture funding in June 2017.
- Aera Technology's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Aera Technology's total funding is $87.6M.
- Aera Technology has 452 Employees.
- Aera Technology grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Aera Technology currently has 18 job openings.
What Is Aera Technology?
The leap from transactional automation to cognitive automation is imminent and it will forever transform the way we work. At Aera, we deliver the technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise: a cognitive operating system that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera is backed by some of the world's best investors, including New Enterprise Associates (NEA) and Georgian Partners, with over $90 million for growth and research. Aera serves the Global 1000 from 8 offices, and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.keywords:N/A