Aera Technology Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aera Technology's estimated annual revenue is currently $53.1M per year.
- Aera Technology received $50.0M in venture funding in June 2017.
- Aera Technology's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Aera Technology's total funding is $87.6M.
- Aera Technology has 366 Employees.
- Aera Technology grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Aera Technology currently has 18 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Domino Data Lab||$31.9M||220||29%||$123.6M||4.5/5||N/A|
|IQub - Business...||$0.4M||3||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Aera Technology?
The leap from transactional automation to cognitive automation is imminent and it will forever transform the way we work. At Aera, we deliver the technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise: a cognitive operating system that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera is backed by some of the world's best investors, including New Enterprise Associates (NEA) and Georgian Partners, with over $90 million for growth and research. Aera serves the Global 1000 from 8 offices, and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Aera Technology News
This doesn't surprise Kaushal Dave, global head of digital supply chain products at Aera Technology, who says supply chain software ...
Business intelligence software provider Aera Technology has landed $80 million in funding and plans to scale up its marketing muscle for the ...
Inogen plans to incorporate New Aera's technology directly into its portable oxygen concentrators and make the SideKick TAV compatible with ...
Aera Technology Funding
|2017-06-21||$50.0M||Undisclosed||New Enterprise Associates (NEA)||Article|