Aeglea BioTherapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aeglea BioTherapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $3.9M per year.
- Aeglea BioTherapeutics received $12.3M in venture funding in June 2017.
- Aeglea BioTherapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $53,260
- Aeglea BioTherapeutics's total funding is $114.7M.
- Aeglea BioTherapeutics has 73 Employees.
- Aeglea BioTherapeutics grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Aeglea BioTherapeutics currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Aeglea BioTherapeutics?
Aeglea is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that designs and develops innovative human enzyme therapeutics for patients with rare genetic diseases and cancer. The Company is developing pegzilarginase, its lead investigational therapy, for the treatment of Arginase 1 Deficiency, as monotherapy in arginine-dependent cancers and in combination with an immune checkpoint inhibitor for small cell lung cancer. In addition, Aeglea has an active research pipeline of other human enzyme-based approaches in both therapeutic areas. For more information, please visit http://aegleabio.com.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals