Aegis Health (now Trilliant Health) Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aegis Health (now Trilliant Health)'s estimated revenue is currently $14.3M per year.
- Aegis Health (now Trilliant Health)'s estimated revenue per employee is $251053
- Aegis Health (now Trilliant Health) has 57 Employees.
- Aegis Health (now Trilliant Health) grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- Aegis Health (now Trilliant Health) currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Aegis Health (now Trilliant Health)?
Follow us at Trilliant Health. About Trilliant Health: Trilliant Health was formed in June 2017 through the merger of Aegis Health and Clariture Health, followed by the merger with Expression Health Analytics in October 2017. Trilliantâ€™s mission is simple and laser-focused: to make healthcare providers stronger through intelligent patient acquisition. To that end, Trilliant has strategically and systematically brought to the marketplace best-in-class technology, data science and experienced healthcare leaders all focused on assisting providers to achieve that single goal. Now, to help hospitals, health systems, and physicians realize that objective with even greater confidence and efficiency, Trilliant united its distinct solutions into a single brand. Aegis Health, Clariture Health, and Expression Health Analytics are now known as Trilliant Health.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Aegis Health (n...||$14.3M||57||-2%||N/A|
|Sertoma Center ...||$10.3M||41||0%||N/A|