Advion BioServices Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Advion BioServices's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.8M per year.
- Advion BioServices's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Advion BioServices's total funding is $10.7M.
- Advion BioServices has 102 Employees.
- Advion BioServices currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Advion BioServices?
Founded in 1993, Advion BioSciences Inc., of Ithaca, N.Y., is a leading provider of mass spectrometry services to the pharmaceutical industry, and a developer of automated, chip-based technology designed to boost the sensitivity, data quality and sample throughput for electrospray mass spectrometers. The privately held company operates one of the world's largest LC/MS facilities. Advion's clients include 13 of the top 15 pharmaceutical companies.keywords:N/A