Adventist Home Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Adventist Home Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.9M per year.
- Adventist Home Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Adventist Home Health has 59 Employees.
- Adventist Home Health grew their employee count by -3% last year.
- Adventist Home Health currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Adventist Home Health?
Adventist HealthCare, based in Gaithersburg, MD, is a non-profit network of healthcare providers including hospitals, rehab, mental health and home health care.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Adventist Home Health News
6, 2019 – Adventist Health has named Eric Swanson, MBA, FACHE, NRP ... rural health and physician clinics), 15 home care agencies, seven ...
Washington Adventist Hospital will move to new home in White Oak ... Adventist Healthcare White Oak Medical Center opens at 7 a.m. Sunday.
Fire breaks out in Sonora Hills near Adventist Health, Sonora .... and ventilate hot spots on the home where the fire is said to have started.