Advanced Network Management Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Advanced Network Management's estimated annual revenue is currently $74M per year.
- Advanced Network Management's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Advanced Network Management has 510 Employees.
- Advanced Network Management grew their employee count by 42% last year.
- Advanced Network Management currently has 12 job openings.
What Is Advanced Network Management?
ANM designs, implements, and supports solutions from only the leading providers of technology, including Cisco, EMC, Microsoft, Citrix, and VMware. By focusing on these industry leaders and trendsetters, we are able to deliver a high level of expertise that is unparalleled in the region. We have dedicated professionals working with this choice list of manufacturers to ensure that our engineers are experts in the products we sell. In January 2014 ANM brought on-board three new Colorado based executives to help ANM grow beyond the boundaries of New Mexico. ANM is headquartered in Albuquerque, NM and has recently opened an office in the Denver Tech Center. With experienced technical leadership, solid financial management and community involvement, ANM has become a recognized leader in the Information Technology industry. ANMâ's expertise, combined with its demonstrated success in delivering integrated technology solutions, makes ANM a compelling choice for large & mid-size customers alike.keywords:Hardware,Hardware Peripherals