Advanced Navigation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Advanced Navigation's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.1M per year.
- Advanced Navigation's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Advanced Navigation has 74 Employees.
- Advanced Navigation grew their employee count by 37% last year.
- Advanced Navigation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Advanced Navigation?
Advanced Navigation is a privately owned Australian company that specialises in the development of navigation technologies and robotics. The company has a focus on generating products of the highest quality standard, both in terms of hardware and software. The company's founders came from a background in mission critical robotics built to military specifications and this can be seen through Advanced Navigation's products. Advanced Navigation's engineers have specialised expertise across a broad range of fields including sensors, GNSS, inertial navigation, RF technologies, acoustics, robotics, AI and algorithms.keywords:Manufacturing, Robotics, Defense, Aerospace, Electronics, Sensors, Geospatial, Navigation, Surveying