Advance Manufacturing Technology Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Advance Manufacturing Technology's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.9M per year.
- Advance Manufacturing Technology's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Advance Manufacturing Technology has 36 Employees.
- Advance Manufacturing Technology grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Advance Manufacturing Technology currently has 1 job openings.
|Jason Miller||Production Manager|
|Mike Valdez||Chief Operating Officer|
|Mikhail Balk||Principal Engineer|
|Keith Audette||Cnc Production Manager|
|Eric Barney||Production Manager|
|Christina Dunn||Project Manager|
What Is Advance Manufacturing Technology?
Advance Manufacturing Technology, Inc. is a customer focused, customer driven, CNC manufacturing company. Customer satisfaction is paramount. AMT utilizes state of the art equipment and technology to competitively fulfill this goal. The software used for our scheduling, planning, production, and QMS/inspection are seamlessly integrated providing real time tracking and understanding throughout the entire production process. Milling work area: X-axis = 28.7 Y-axis = 28.7 Z-axis = 33.5 Lathe work area: Max Diameter = 14.9 X-axis = 7.9 Z-axis = 38.8 B-axis = 38 (pickoff) AS9100C and ISO 9001:2008 Certified.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Electric Power ...||$11.1M||45||125%||N/A|