Adthena Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Adthena's estimated annual revenue is currently $18M per year.
- Adthena received $14.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Adthena's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Adthena has 124 Employees.
- Adthena grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Adthena currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Adthena?
Adthena is the market leader in Competitive Intelligence for AdTech Search. Were a growing 80 person, 6 year old startup tech company headquartered in London with offices in Sydney and Texas too. Updated daily and unrivaled, Adthena uses machine learning to help digital marketers understand their paid and organic search landscape and improve campaign performance. Processing over 10TB of new data, indexing 500 million adverts and 200 million keywords in 15 different languages every day, Adthena works with over 200 clients spread across 14 different business sectors ranging from retail, finance, travel and automotive. This year has been a great year for Adthena, and we've won a number of awards including Best Search Tool at the 2017 Drum Awards, Technical Innovation of the Year at the 2017 Biddable Media Awards, "Best Tech Platform of the Year" at the 2017 DADI Awards and "Best Research Initiative" at the 2018 Search Engine Land Awards.keywords:saas, Advertising,Advertising,Analytics,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Search