Active Cues Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Active Cues's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.7M per year.
- Active Cues's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Active Cues has 62 Employees.
- Active Cues grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Active Cues currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Active Cues?
Active Cues - We believe that everyone has the right to play and have therefore developed a stimulating game called Tovertafel. Our goal is to create happy moments for people living in care institutions. Tovertafel is an interactive game connecting people whilst playfully stimulating both physical activity and social interaction. It is currently recommended for two groups: people living with moderate to severe dementia (Tovertafel Original) and those with severe learning difficulties (Tovertafel UP). We continue to develop games and expect to launch the Tovertafel Unique for children with autism in early 2017. Video Tovertafel Original for people with dementia: http://bit.ly/28YDliv Video Tovertafel UP for people with intellectual disabilities: http://bit.ly/28YDeDrkeywords:N/A