Acorn Recruitment Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Acorn Recruitment's estimated annual revenue is currently $46.4M per year.
- Acorn Recruitment's estimated revenue per employee is $120,000
- Acorn Recruitment has 387 Employees.
- Acorn Recruitment grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Acorn Recruitment currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Acorn Recruitment?
The Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment specialist with a network of 40 branches and specialist divisions across the South West, North West and South East England and Wales. Acorn provides permanent, temporary and contract recruitment across a wide range of sectors. In partnership with its parent company Synergie, the 5th largest recruiter in Europe, 15th largest globally, Acorn boasts a global network of professionals dedicated to providing recruitment services to clients based across the world including Europe, North America, Australia and the Middle East. The Acorn Group operates under two brands multi-regional general recruiters Acorn; and Acorn Rail. Acorn is a member of the 'Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)' and is 'ISO' accredited.keywords:N/A