Aclaris Therapeutics Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Aclaris Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.8M per year.
- Aclaris Therapeutics received $86.3M in venture funding in August 2017.
- Aclaris Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $105,231
- Aclaris Therapeutics's total funding is $219.9M.
- Aclaris Therapeutics's current valuation is $661.9M. (January 2022)
- Aclaris Therapeutics has 65 Employees.
- Aclaris Therapeutics grew their employee count by 38% last year.
Aclaris Therapeutics Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Aclaris Therapeutics?
Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. is a dermatologist-led biopharmaceutical company committed to identifying, developing and commercializing innovative therapies to address significant unmet needs in dermatology, both medical and aesthetic, and immunology. Aclaris is focused on market segments with no FDA-approved medications or where treatment gaps exist. Aclaris was founded by dermatologists and is led by a team with extensive experience in developing and commercializing dermatologic treatments.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Aclaris Therapeutics News
Aclaris Therapeutics posted earnings of ($0.57) per share in the same quarter last year, which would indicate a positive year-over-year growth...
Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ACRS) Given Average Rating of Buy by Analysts. Posted by admin on Apr 17th, 2022.
This is a breakdown of current recommendations for NeuroSense Therapeutics and Aclaris Therapeutics, as reported by MarketBeat.com. Sell Ratings...
Aclaris Therapeutics will lay off 86 employees and end certain development programs as it restructures to extend cash for operations, the ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Aclaris Therapeutics Funding
|2012-10-25||$21.0M||A||Vivo Ventures, Fidelity Biosciences||Article|