AceUp Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- AceUp's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.6M per year.
- AceUp's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- AceUp's total funding is $2.3M.
- AceUp has 46 Employees.
- AceUp grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- AceUp currently has 1 job openings.
What Is AceUp?
AceUp helps emerging and seasoned leaders connect with their full-potential by deploying personalized executive coaching in an impactful, scalable, and measurable way. Their talent management software helps companies easily assess and close management skill gaps at all levels of the organization. They currently serve 50+ corporate clients, including Sanofi, GE Healthcare, BCG, Akamai Technologies, Rapid 7, Localytics, Moo, LovePop, Ginkgo Bioworks, and many others.keywords:saas