Accurence Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Accurence's estimated annual revenue is currently $2.8M per year.
- Accurence received $2.4M in venture funding in April 2014.
- Accurence's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Accurence's total funding is $4.3M.
- Accurence has 19 Employees.
- Accurence grew their employee count by -56% last year.
- Accurence currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Accurence?
Founded in 2010, Accurence invented guideline management for automated adjusting in home owner insurance claims. The Smart Automated Guideline Engine (S.A.G.E.) has been issued three patents and has 8 pending applications that altogether help adjusters, contractors, vendors and homeowners after sever weather events. S.A.G.E. offers customer proactive and reactive guideline management for Wind, Hail, Hurricane, Flood and other peril types providing efficient restoration and salvage processes. Accurence is a privately held company headquartered near the Rocky Mountains in Louisville, COkeywords:Finance,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Insurance,Security, saas