Accounting and Finance Student Association Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Accounting and Finance Student Association's estimated annual revenue is currently $45.7M per year.
- Accounting and Finance Student Association's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Accounting and Finance Student Association has 254 Employees.
- Accounting and Finance Student Association grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Accounting and Finance Student Association currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Accounting and Finance Student Association?
The Accounting & Finance Student Association (AFSA) is a student run organization composed of students in Accounting & Financial Management, Biotechnology/CA, Computing & Financial Management and Mathematics/CA. Our goal is to meet the specific needs of accounting and finance students at the University of Waterloo. We organize social events, distribute accounting and finance merchandise, organize professional development seminars, and hold other various accounting, finance and industry related activities throughout the year to help enrich your time as an accounting or finance student at UW. We will continue to provide an environment in which all accounting and finance students at Waterloo feel comfortable and can grow both socially and professionally.keywords:N/A