Access Health and Community Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Access Health and Community's estimated annual revenue is currently $36.5M per year.
- Access Health and Community's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Access Health and Community has 135 Employees.
- Access Health and Community grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Access Health and Community currently has 16 job openings.
What Is Access Health and Community?
Access Health and Community is a not for profit community health service caring for the cities of Boroondara, Yarra and Manningham and more generally in the inner east of Melbourne. Our purpose is to build healthier lives together with our communities and deliver excellent health services for all. We provide a diverse range of health services from GP and dental care to psychology, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech pathology and other allied health services. We also offer child and family services including Early Childhood Intervention and offer drug and other alcohol counselling services. We operate headspace, a youth mental health service in Hawthorn, and support a range of social activities including the Hawthorn Community House and the Manningham Men's Shed. Our aim is to help all members of the community. Many of our services operate with Government support and are designed to support access for all income levels. We aim to be a leading primary health service provider by 2020 and have embarked on an innovation program to transform the way we deliver our services. Our focus is on our clients within a collaborative healthcare environment.keywords:N/A