Accelerant Holdings Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Accelerant Holdings's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.2M per year.
- Accelerant Holdings's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Accelerant Holdings has 78 Employees.
- Accelerant Holdings grew their employee count by 160% last year.
- Accelerant Holdings currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Accelerant Holdings?
Accelerant is an insurance enterprise focused exclusively on selecting and providing capacity to a portfolio of member MGAs in the UK and Europe. We select our members based on their underwriting expertise and make them more successful, more quickly by solving some of their biggest challenges, being: Long term, stable, well rated capacity - Multi-year guaranteed capacity frees up time to build your business; True partnerships - we trust you to manage your portfolio and will support you through ups and downs; Exclusivity - we will avoid distribution conflicts and will never compete with our members; Capital - to support your growth or provide liquidity; Technology - solutions to help you distribute and manage your products more effectively. We are a small, nimble team focused on providing great service to our members by keeping things simple, giving our people the authority they need and keeping bureaucracy to a minimum. We are always interested in talking to like minded professionals.keywords:N/A