Abstract Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Abstract's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.5M per year.
- Abstract's estimated revenue per employee is $243,000
- Abstract's total funding is $54.2M.
- Abstract's pricing is $108 per year.
- Abstract has 113 Employees.
- Abstract grew their employee count by -17% last year.
- Abstract currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Abstract?
At Abstract, we are actively working to build a diverse and inclusive organization. Here, diversity includes age, economic class, educational background, ethnic variance, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or veteran status. We are hiring! We have many remote opportunities available if you love tech but love where you live too! Abstract is a small, humble team addressing a technically ambitious problem: redesigning the design process. Together, we are building a common infrastructure to support the modern design workflow that illuminates the design process for the rest of the organization. Abstract is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by Amplify Partners, Cowboy Ventures, First Round Capital, Scale Venture Partners and others. We announced our $16MM series B funding in May 2018.keywords:N/A