Abacode Cybersecurity & Compliance Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Abacode Cybersecurity & Compliance's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.6M per year.
- Abacode Cybersecurity & Compliance's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Abacode Cybersecurity & Compliance's total funding is $4.9M.
- Abacode Cybersecurity & Compliance has 42 Employees.
- Abacode Cybersecurity & Compliance grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- Abacode Cybersecurity & Compliance currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Abacode Cybersecurity & Compliance?
Abacode is fundamentally different than most Cybersecurity and Compliance providers. We address company risk from a business strategy first and cyber-technologies second. This methodology ensures your technical and non-technical leadership are able to make strategic decisions that positively impact the entire organization. Historically, companies thought of security as a single product or point solution and use an average of 40+ different vendors to purchase all of their Cybersecurity products or services. This led to increased confusion, limited cohesiveness and zero cost-controls for the business. Abacode was built to solve this problem. As one of the few solely dedicated full-service Cybersecurity and Compliance firms, we provide companies a single trusted source for all of products, solutions and professional services needs. Cybersecurity and Compliance isn?t just a part of what we do, it is our sole focus. This matters a great deal to our clients and channel partners. We understand you may have a favorite cybersecurity product or supplier. Chances are, we work with them too. Our applied cyber research lab and Security Operation Centers (SOC) provide unbiased decision-making for all of your Cybersecurity needs. Whether you engage Abacode directly or through one of our many trusted alliance partners (PoweredBy Abacode), we de-clutter the complex landscape of cybersecurity and place organizational and strategic thought back into the decision-making process. Offices in the Americas and Europe.keywords:N/A