Aarhus Case Competition Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aarhus Case Competition's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.2M per year.
- Aarhus Case Competition's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Aarhus Case Competition has 40 Employees.
- Aarhus Case Competition grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- Aarhus Case Competition currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Aarhus Case Competition?
The first ever official Danish case competition exclusively for Nordic business students. In 2017, the sixth edition of the event took place in week 13. Aarhus Case Competition is an annual competition for the best Nordic business students. The students participate in teams of 3 people, and each team has 30 hours to solve a real life case presented by a major company. The 3 best teams will present their solutions in front of a jury consisting of top executives, CEOs, and an audience of 500 stakeholders. We offer you a week of intense case solving where you get the opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge to real business cases. Through workshops with professional consultants, you will learn tips and tricks to solve and present cases in a professional way. These tools can prove very useful in your future career. The event is organised by 26 voluntary students from different educational programs at Aarhus University.keywords:N/A