AVANGRID Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- AVANGRID's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.1M per year.
- AVANGRID's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- AVANGRID has 55 Employees.
- AVANGRID grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- AVANGRID currently has 1 job openings.
What Is AVANGRID?
The Iberdrola USA companies are committed to safely and reliably delivering natural gas and electricity to its customers as well as providing the public with renewable energy solutions. The company operates under three divisions: Iberdrola USA Networks, Inc., Iberdrola Energy Holdings, and Iberdrola Renewables. Through its operating companies in New York and Maine, Iberdrola USA Networks, Inc. delivers natural gas and electricity to nearly three million customers. With 130 billion cubic feet of gas storage and energy services trading floors in Houston and Salt Lake City, Iberdrola Energy Holdings is one of the top independent gas storage operators and gas traders in the country. Iberdrola Renewables has more than 60 projects in 24 states and the largest renewable asset base of any company in the world. Central Maine Powerkeywords:N/A