ATAR Labs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ATAR Labs's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.4M per year.
- ATAR Labs's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- ATAR Labs has 44 Employees.
- ATAR Labs grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- ATAR Labs currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is ATAR Labs?
ATAR Labs builds next generation Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC) platforms. Our flagship product ATAR helps CSOC teams improve their efficiency in responding to cyber attacks using multiple different forms of automation techniques.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
ATAR Labs News
Atar Labs will introduce ATAR, the leading SOAR (Security Orchestration and Automated Response) platform together with its regional ...
... the Australian Tertiary Admission Rant (ATAR) adjustment points. ... same examinations, same studios, laboratories, internships, all of it," she ...
... in the future with za'atar-spiked Bloody Mary's and a cocktail program. ... Those interested should apply through the Innovation Lab or Sahadi ...