APCO Holdings Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- APCO Holdings's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.2M per year.
- APCO Holdings's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- APCO Holdings has 43 Employees.
- APCO Holdings grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- APCO Holdings currently has 1 job openings.
What Is APCO Holdings?
APCO, established in 1984, is a leading marketer and administrator of extended vehicle service contracts, warranties, and other related products sold primarily by automobile dealers located throughout the United States. APCO has expanded its offerings over the last decade to include leading-edge training for dealership sales and finance teams. The company markets its products using the EasyCare and GWC brands, as well as other private label automobile manufacturer brands, through a network of independent agents and an internal salesforce that specialize in consulting with and servicing the automotive dealership markets. EasyCare and GWC Warranty are the only "Motor Trend Recommended Best Buy" brands in the automotive aftermarket. \n\nFor further information about APCO, see www.gwcwarranty.com and www.easycare.com.keywords:N/A