ANI Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ANI Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $39.6M per year.
- ANI Pharmaceuticals received $125.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- ANI Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- ANI Pharmaceuticals's total funding is $125M.
- ANI Pharmaceuticals has 197 Employees.
- ANI Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- ANI Pharmaceuticals currently has 2 job openings.
What Is ANI Pharmaceuticals?
ANI Pharmaceuticals is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company focused on delivering value to our customers by developing, manufacturing, and marketing high quality branded and generic prescription pharmaceuticals. We focus on niche and high barrier to entry opportunities including controlled substances, anti-cancer (oncolytics), hormones and steroids, and complex formulations. Our two pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities located in Baudette, Minnesota are capable of producing oral solid dose products, as well as liquids and topicals, controlled substances, and potent products that must be manufactured in a fully-contained environment. Our objective is to create long term shareholder value by building a sustainable and growing base business in generic and mature brand pharmaceutical products while advancing an opportunity to re-commercialize Cortrophin gel and Cortrophin-Zinc.keywords:Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals