AMETEK Programmable Power Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- AMETEK Programmable Power's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.7M per year.
- AMETEK Programmable Power's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- AMETEK Programmable Power has 60 Employees.
- AMETEK Programmable Power grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- AMETEK Programmable Power currently has 1 job openings.
What Is AMETEK Programmable Power?
Located in San Diego, CA, AMETEK Programmable Power designs, manufactures and markets precision, AC and DC programmable power supplies, electronic loads, application specific power subsystems, and compliance test solutions for customers requiring & valuing differentiated power products and services. AMETEK Programmable Power boasts one of the industries' broadest portfolios of programmable power products under the well known and respected Sorensen, Elgar, California Instruments and AMREL brands. AMETEK's programmable power supplies and power sources serve a wide range of stimulus (T&M) and process power needs in applications including semiconductor fabrication, commercial and defense ATE, oil exploration, solar array and battery string simulation, avionics, general R&D and EMC compliance testing. With strong brands, a broad product portfolio, exceptional precision power conversion and control expertise, proven power system integration capabilities and deep applications knowledge, AMETEK Programmable Power is your trusted "power partner."keywords:N/A