ACTS-Aviation Security Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ACTS-Aviation Security's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.8M per year.
- ACTS-Aviation Security's estimated revenue per employee is $174,000
- ACTS-Aviation Security has 108 Employees.
- ACTS-Aviation Security grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- ACTS-Aviation Security currently has 12 job openings.
What Is ACTS-Aviation Security?
As the US subsidiary of ICTS Europe, ACTS-Aviation Security is part of a world-renowned aviation security and customer service company serving over 350 airports and airlines in more than 23 countries. As an ICTS Europe subsidiary, ACTS offers our customers unmatched experience, expertise, quality and innovation with the full range of products, solutions and services that ICTS provides in Europe. ACTS services include: Access Control for Employee Checkpoints Access Control for Vehicle Checkpoints Aircraft Security Cargo Screening Catering Inspections Customer Service Ambassadors Employee Inspections and Screening Exit Lane Monitoring K9 Services Perimeter Patrols Technology Solutions Together with our parent company, ACTS is the trusted aviation security partner of choice for airport and airline customers that place compliance, customer service and quality at the top of their needs.keywords:N/A