ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $140.9M per year.
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals received $316.2M in venture funding in November 2018.
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals's total funding is $205.6M.
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals has 701 Employees.
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals currently has 195 job openings.
What Is ACADIA Pharmaceuticals?
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACAD) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative medicines that address unmet medical needs in related central nervous system (CNS) disorders. All of ACADIA's product candidates emanate from internal discoveries. We believe that they offer innovative therapeutic approaches that may provide significant advantages relative to current therapies. ACADIA's history is rooted in science and strong leadership in CNS research. Our proprietary drug discovery platform has led to a portfolio of drug candidates with large unmet needs. Since the beginning, we have been dedicated to discovering, developing and commercializing innovative therapies that improve the lives of patients suffering from such disorders. ACADIA is headquartered in San Diego. The city represents the second largest biotechnology industry cluster in the United States, home to over 400 companies, as well as the Salk Institute for Biological Studies and the Scripps Research Institute.keywords:Biotechnology,Career / Job Search,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals