ABILITY Network Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ABILITY Network's estimated annual revenue is currently $73.7M per year.
- ABILITY Network received $545.0M in venture funding in December 2017.
- ABILITY Network's estimated revenue per employee is $141,654
- ABILITY Network has 520 Employees.
- ABILITY Network grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- ABILITY Network currently has 11 job openings.
What Is ABILITY Network?
ABILITY® Network is a leading information technology company that helps providers and payers simplify the administrative and clinical complexities of healthcare through innovative applications and data analytics. We provide applications that are integral in helping with revenue cycle management (including claims, eligibility and remittance), clinical management (including clinical intelligence) and overall performance improvement (including analytics and benchmarking) via a powerful, integrated platform that enables connectivity between and among payers and providers. SERVICES: ABILITY EASE Medicare: Maximize revenue cycle management by simplifying DDE Medicare claims and eligibility verification for home health, hospice, hospitals and SNFs ABILITY COMPLETE: All-payer eligibility verification and customizable dashboard - Medicare, Medicaid and commercial payers ABILITY CHOICE All-Payer Claims: Easy-to-use electronic claims submission service for over 2,200 commercial insurance companies, Medicare, and Medicaidkeywords:Data Storage,Finance,Health Insurance,Healthcare,Healthcare Providers,Information Security,Insurance,Security,Storage