A.P. Møller Holding Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- A.P. Møller Holding's estimated annual revenue is currently $10M per year.
- A.P. Møller Holding's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- A.P. Møller Holding has 44 Employees.
- A.P. Møller Holding grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- A.P. Møller Holding currently has 1 job openings.
What Is A.P. Møller Holding?
A.P. Møller Holding is a privately held investment company based in Denmark with approximately USD 20 billion under management. The purpose of A. P. Møller Holding is to exercise the A. P. Møller Foundation's role as an engaged owner in A. P. Møller - Maersk and Danske Bank, and to ensure that the Foundation can continue to contribute to society, in the form of donations, for generations to come. A. P. Møller Holding fulfils this purpose by safeguarding the long-term viability of our portfolio companies, and by investing in and building new businesses.keywords:N/A