8minute Solar Energy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- 8minute Solar Energy's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.3M per year.
- 8minute Solar Energy's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- 8minute Solar Energy has 130 Employees.
- 8minute Solar Energy grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- 8minute Solar Energy currently has 1 job openings.
What Is 8minute Solar Energy?
As a nationwide leader in solar-plus-storage, 8minute Solar Energy (8minute) is championing the clean energy transition in the United States and shaping the future of energy. Since its founding in 2009, 8minute has successfully put 2 GW of solar projects into operation and currently has over 18 GW of solar and storage projects under development. By focusing on technology and engineering innovation, 8minuteâ€™s best-in-class team has continued to set new industry records, developing the largest solar plant in the nation starting in 2012, delivering the first operational solar plant in the U.S. to beat fossil fuel prices in 2016, and setting the record for the lowest cost solar-plus-storage project in 2019. As the largest privately-held solar developer in the country with an established track record of delivering above-market profitability, 8minute is pioneering a new generation of large-scale, fully dispatchable solar power.keywords:Solar, Residential Solar, Commercial Solar