pSemi, A Murata Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- pSemi, A Murata Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $75.9M per year.
- pSemi, A Murata Company received $17.6M in venture funding in November 2004.
- pSemi, A Murata Company's estimated revenue per employee is $275,000
- pSemi, A Murata Company has 276 Employees.
- pSemi, A Murata Company grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- pSemi, A Murata Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is pSemi, A Murata Company?
pSemi Corporation is a Murata company driving semiconductor integration. pSemi builds on Peregrine Semiconductor's 30-year legacy of technology advancements and strong IP portfolio but with a new missionto enhance Murata's world-class capabilities with high-performance semiconductors. With a strong foundation in RF integration, pSemi's product portfolio now spans power management, connected sensors, optical transceivers, antenna tuning and RF frontends. These intelligent and efficient semiconductors enable advanced modules for smartphones, base stations, personal computers, electric vehicles, data centers, IoT devices and healthcare. From headquarters in San Diego and offices around the world, pSemi's team explores new ways to make electronics for the connected world smaller, thinner, faster and better. ### The Peregrine Semiconductor name, Peregrine Semiconductor logo and UltraCMOS are registered trademarks and the pSemi name, pSemi logo and HaRP are trademarks of pSemi Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective companies. pSemi is an equal opportunity employer supporting a diverse workforce.keywords:N/A